The new generation of CZ 75 SP-01 pistol especially adapted according to suggestions as proposed by users from Law Enforcement, Military and Police communities worldwide, with an additional input from the Team CZ world premier shooters Angus Hobdell and Adam Tyc. The CZ 75 SP-01 SHADOW features no firing pin block, which consequently helps to slightly reduce trigger pull weight and improves trigger travel properties. Pistol frame which comes from a new mould incorporates alterations such as recess beneath the trigger guard and beavertail to enable a higher grip of this handgun. Slightly “weaker” recoil spring originating from standard production CZ 75/85 pistols facilitates loading and enhances the shooting comfort. Sights consisting of fiber optics front sight and tactical “Novak style” rear sight to promote much easier, faster and more accurate target acquisition. Round off edges of magazine well, substantially improve reloading. This new generation of CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow pistol is appropriate for service use, self-defense and sport alike. Packaging includes 4 magazines.
The CZ SP-01 is designed and manufactured to be used by special units of the armed forces. Thanks to its unparalleled accuracy, unfailing reliability and high stability while shooting quick shots this handgun is getting more and more popular even among IPSC sport shooters.
Adam Tyc, member of Česká zbrojovka a.s., Shooting Team achieved with this handgun at the IPSC shooting events (Production Division) title of the World Champion (2005, 2008), the European Champion (2007) and he is also winner of AustralAsian Games (2004, 2007).
CZ 75 SP-01
• Design based on the proven CZ 75 line of pistols
• Handgun intended for special units, suitable also for target shooting, hobby or self defence
• Long service life, accuracy and reliability even when used under adverse conditions
• Tritium sights for shooting in poor visibility
• MIL-STD-1913 accessory rails to accept tactical lights and lasers
• High stability and steadiness while shooting quick shots
• Front of trigger guard provided with serrations
• Front strap serrated for better grip
• Checkered rubber grip panels
|Calibre||9 mm Luger;|
|Trigger mechanism operation||SA/DA|
|Overall length||207 mm|
|Barrel length||122 mm|
|Surface treatment||black polycoat; dualtone|
|Safety features||manual safety
hammer safety notch